Price range: $220 - $405
The Luang Say Residence is a colonial-style resort located in UNESCO-listed Luang Prabang Town. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout the property, an outdoor infinity pool and 5-star accommodation with private balcony and teak flooring.
Luang Say is a 10-minute drive from Luang Prabang International Airport and a 10-minute drive from downtown Luang Prabang. Airport transfer services are provided at an additional cost.
Rooms are spacious and feature beautiful wood furnishings. They are air-conditioned and have several windows that allow much natural light and fresh air in. There is a seating area where great views of the garden can be enjoyed.
Guests can relax on the terrace to enjoy the sun or make use of the bicycle and car rental services to explore Luang Prabang. For a quiet afternoon indoors, a library and cigar room are provided.
Residence Luang Say provides the convenience of a restaurant which serves Asian and European dishes.The bar located on the main residence has a French bistro feel, with a marble fireplace. In-room dining is available. Other services at the residence include currency exchange and laundry facilities.
The twenty eight Pioneer Suites offer soothing views from their open terraces and bow windows. Mountain scenery can be enjoyed from the first floor suites, while the ground floor suites look out onto the tropical grounds. Inside, private bathrooms also open onto intimate gardens providing natural light. The Pioneer Suites are available in king or twin size bedding. Our twin beds set up are made of two mattresses side by side placed in the same box spring. One Extra bed may be set up in these suites.
- 43 square meters of colonial ambiance
- Each Pavilion host two suites on the ground and two on the first floor
- Elegant colonial furniture arranged on Laotian wood flooring
Complimentary Residence Services
- Daily newspaper available in the Lobby
- Daily turndown service
- Tropical fruits on arrival
- Tuk Tuk shuttle to Post Office
- Bicycle service
- Swimming Pool
- Slippers, bathrobe, tote bag
- In-suite directory of services
- Natural toiletries
- Drinking water
- Baby cots available upon requests
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Flat screen television with remote control
- International cable television channels
- Mini bar/refrigerator
- Overhead fan
- Complimentary Wifi Internet access
- International direct dial telephone line
- Electronic safe deposit box
- Overhead mosquito net on the bed
1. Are the rates displayed per person or per room?
The prices shown on our website are per person based on twin/ double accommodation.
2. Any surcharges if my travel dates are during Christmas or New Year Holidays?
The rates are regular price and they are not included a compulsory dinner (Gala Dinner) on the day of Christmas or New Year Eve. Surcharges depend on specific hotels you stay at, so our travel consultants will give further information to you in communications.
3. Are there any discounts available?
We offer select trip discounts periodically throughout the year, especially in the low season (Summer time in Vietnam is from May to Sep). Please contact our travel consultants to get more details.
4. How do I pay when I want to book this tour?
We accept payment by debit/ credit card (Visa, Master, Amex), cash and bank transfer. When you confirm a booking with us, we will send you our online payment link or bank details to deposit 30% of the total tour cost. The balance will be due as soon as you arrive in Cambodia. Our travel consultants will give more details via email about payment instruction.
5. Are meals included?
We have tried to balance flexibility and convenience regarding meal options. This tour package includes daily buffet breakfast at hotels and some lunches or dinners as listed in parenthesis next to the tour itinerary on each day tour. In the major cities, where there are a wide variety of restaurants, we generally do not include meals to allow our travelers the flexibility of choosing their own food preferences. Our tour guides can recommend some options for our clients to choose from according to traveler's interest & budget.
6. What type of food is typical of Vietnam?
Vietnamese cuisine is quite varied from the North to the Centre and to the South, having had many external influences over the years that have created an interesting mix of cooking methods and ingredients. French presence in the recent past has led to the assimilation of French cuisine influence, and is often attributed with Pho noodle soup's rise to popularity. Most meals include rice, as well as fish sauce which is a popular condiment added to almost every meal throughout the country.
7. What if I have a special request on food?
You just need to share us your request on type of foods, we will choose a right restaurant and order suitable menus for you.
8. What type of transportation is used?
Our Vietnam tours utilize a variety of primarily private transportation (arranged just for your groups) including new and modern vans/ cars, motor boats, etc. We use a mix of private (vans/ cars)/ public transportation (domestic flights, sharing cruises, trains) to provide travelers with the safest and most efficient transit in each area.
9. How many people are typically on your tours?
We only offer completely private tours, so only the people you book for will be on the tour. If you are alone, it will just be you and your guide. If you are a couple, just the two of you and your guide, and so on. We believe this is the best type of tour, so that it can be personalized to you, go at your own pace, and so that you can have the full attention of your guide for the duration of the tour.
10. Is this trip a good choice for solo travelers?
Yes, it is. You will still have a private tour guide and driver to accompany throughout the journey. However, you have to cover all expenses regarding accommodations (single room), tour guides, transportations because no-one shares cost with.
11. Do tour rates include international flights?
This tour only includes domestic flights. We find that it is usually less expensive for travelers to book these separately and this also allows you the flexibility to choose the schedule and routing that is most convenient for you. You can purchase international flights on your own, or we can certainly help you arrange these flights with an airfare consolidator who specializes in international flights.
12. How do I get to the hotel from the airport when I arrive?
When you arrive at airports, you will be greeted with your name on our driver/ tour guide's welcome sign, then get transferred to your hotel.
13. How if bad weather such as storm, flood, landslide occurs during my holiday with TRAVEL VIETNAM?
Our Travel Consultants and Tour Operators keep checking weather forecast every-day, if the weather is bad and it may affect to your safety, we will discuss with you regarding a tentative program immediately.
14. How much should I budget for tips?
Tips are not compulsory on any of our tours. However, it is customary to offer a small tip for exceptional service. Other travelers opt to bring small souvenirs from their home to give to tour guides and drivers along the way.
15. Is travel insurance included? And is it recommended?
Travel insurance is not included in our tour price. Absolutely, we recommend you to contact with your local agent in your country to buy travel insurance before you go.
16. How to change or cancel my reservation?
- You can change or amend your schedule in advance or during your trip but surcharge maybe applied according to our contract with local suppliers, hotels and airlines. Regarding cancelation terms, please check out this link: https://asiatravelandleisure.com/terms-conditions.html
Want to Ask a question?